A visit to the agricultural exhibition "AGRO" has become a tradition for Artmash. In the summer of 2019, we will be joining this event for the fifth time.
Artmash’s booth at AGRO-2019 will be located at G104, Pavilion 12A, next to the corrals of breeding cattle (we recommend that you enter the exhibition through the northern entrance).
For each client who makes an order during the exhibition, we will provide a personal discount of 1000 UAH for each piece of equipment.
We are waiting for you
Our products will be useful:
- farmers who want to earn income from materials that clog the fields;
- farm owners who want to save on feed prices and at the same time improve their quality;
- woodworking enterprises that can turn their waste into fuel pellets;
- representatives of utilities responsible for logging;
- sewage treatment workers interested in converting spent activated sludge into granular fertilizers;
- everyone who wishes to make natural fertilizers from sapropel, defecate sugar factories, litter, peat, etc.
You may not realize that your waste can be a source of profit.
What can you see
This year we plan to demonstrate to all interested:
- Granulator with a power of 11 kW (1000 rpm). This model, designed for feed granulation, can serve a large farm with broilers, rabbits, pigs, fish, any other animals.
- Granulator with a power of 22 kW (750 rpm). The device is designed for granulating sawdust in industrial quantities, as well as for the manufacture of fuel pellets from agricultural waste. The power of this equipment is enough to constantly produce pellets from pure oak or coniferous sawdust for sale.
- A 4 kW belt drive granulator for a 380 V network. This is a small model for farms. It will help to provide all pets with high-quality food.
- Auger dispenser-mixer with a hopper of 35 liters. Launched in a series at the request of customers. A compact multifunctional device together with a granulator forms a productive mini-line of feed granulation that can satisfy the needs of small and medium-sized enterprises.
- Universal chopper with a power of 7.5 kW with a cyclone. This semi-industrial model processes 1 ton of hay in 3 hours, it can handle the same amount of grain in 2 hours. And thanks to the cyclone, it is not filled with dust during operation.
- A 2.2 kW wood splitter for a 220 V network. Due to the special design of the mechanism, the device works as fast and efficiently as the 380 V analogue. It will help to cut logs in a few hours.
All the goods presented can be purchased immediately, without waiting for individual manufacture.
Venue: Kiev, Akademika Glushkova Avenue, 1 (territory of the National Exhibition Center "Expocenter of Ukraine"), place G104, pavilion 12A. The exhibition will run from June 4 to 7.